- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- ACUTE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS (AGN)
- Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy 4thEd Wolfgang Dauberc, HeinzFeneisc, Based on the International Nomenclature
- Essential Sun Safety Information for Skiers & Snowboarders – SkinCancer.org
- ‘Bubblegram’ imaging: Novel approach to view inner workings of viruses
- Tiny amounts of alcohol dramatically extend a worm’s life, but why?
- Revisiting the ‘Pillars of Creation’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Immunology
A 44-year-old male with chronic cough and progressive weight loss is found to have septum cultures positive for acid-fast bacilli. A lung biopsy obtained from this patient reveals the histology shown below. The finding indicated on the slide most likely … Continue reading