- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- ACUTE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS (AGN)
- Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy 4thEd Wolfgang Dauberc, HeinzFeneisc, Based on the International Nomenclature
- Essential Sun Safety Information for Skiers & Snowboarders – SkinCancer.org
- ‘Bubblegram’ imaging: Novel approach to view inner workings of viruses
- Tiny amounts of alcohol dramatically extend a worm’s life, but why?
- Revisiting the ‘Pillars of Creation’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Diseases
In this condition, also known as isidiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenos, there is cardiac hypertrophy, usually involving the interventricular septum, which in a minority of patients can lead to a dynamic left ventricular outflow obstruction. In the patients with obstruction any … Continue reading