- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- ACUTE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS (AGN)
- Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy 4thEd Wolfgang Dauberc, HeinzFeneisc, Based on the International Nomenclature
- Essential Sun Safety Information for Skiers & Snowboarders – SkinCancer.org
- ‘Bubblegram’ imaging: Novel approach to view inner workings of viruses
- Tiny amounts of alcohol dramatically extend a worm’s life, but why?
- Revisiting the ‘Pillars of Creation’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: facial edema
A 6-year-old male developed an upper respiratory tract infection followed by facial edema with dark-colored urine after 2 weeks. Upon examination, his blood pressure was at 120/80 mmHg. There were hyperpigmented lesions noted on the lower extremities were probably due … Continue reading